Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Did anyone else see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that sold I will eat my hat, and everyone else who owns one!

Ebay seller fee's would be a crippler! Quite a portfolio available in his shop...

His right, it shows as sold... what the flying cow.... this just can't be legitimate.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time any further.

No. I'm even wondering if you're the ebayer on a self-promo exercise :-D

No. I'm even wondering if you're the ebayer on a self-promo exercise :-D
Sorry, mistook your authoritative sounding 'don't waste your time' comment had some weight behind it. If I was selling a £7.50 domain for a £150K this is the last place I would promote it...

Sorry, mistook your authoritative sounding 'don't waste your time' comment had some weight behind it. If I was selling a £7.50 domain for a £150K this is the last place I would promote it...

"Weight"? It's just common sense, that's all. The ebayer is quite obviously deluded so, based on that observation, I suggest that more lunacy is a given! :)

(from iPhone)

Ebay seller fee's would be a crippler! Quite a portfolio available in his shop...

Had a look, IMHO there are a few that might be worth a couple of hundred to the right buyer on the right day, mostly complete dross, certainly deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts