Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Dietmar Stefitz / DomainingEurope.com

Reaction score
I never know, how to start at an Introduction in a Forum.
My Name is Dietmar Stefitz, and many of you who have been at one of my events in Valencia know me.
I am organizing since 8 years the European Domain Conference DomainingEurope.com .

I have a small Spanish Domain Portfolio together with my Partner Feliz at Inverdom.com , but recently I work full time on DomainingEurope.com and domainingeurope.club .

If you want to get in touch with me, I am always available !

Thanks for accepting me in your Forum!

Hi Dietmar Stefitz
I knew about domainingeurope and your events, but couldnt make it to any of your events so far. I am not sure I will be making it for 2016 year event at The Hague town.
good luck!

Hi Dietmar and welcome.

I'm sure DomainingEurope will be a great this year, hope to see you there, If you want I can help to promote the event ( for free :), just PM me.

Regards
Bonin

Dietmar...check your site...
check your site.PNG

Hi Dietmar,

Nice to see you here, I'm attending Domaining Europe the upcoming week. I'm really looking forward to the event and to meet some new people in the business.

Cheers

Domeintijger.nl

Sorry cant make it this Dietmar. my oldest is training down in England just conflicted with dates. Good luck with the event im sure be great success just like the others in past years.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom