Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DL Sale: e-cig.co.uk (4,201 GBP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what the buyer is going to do with it? I’d say relatively easy to set up a partnership, drop shipping, affiliate etc with one of manufactures there’s an abundance of small ones and large out there, even posting straight from china individually is an option…? listing wise etc market doesn’t appear to be as competitive as other products so adwords campaigns etc would be cheap enough to start getting your name out there..? How many would you need to sell to get your money back 100s 1000s ?10000s As a “product” type name I can see advantages its small, light, easy to store, low stock price etc, I can see it being quite attractive to a fledgling or even an established company in that field… The only possible draw back if there is not enough of a market for them …? Or if your not going to do anything with it but that’s the same for many domains....

No I didn't buy it but seen much worse go for higher... :)

? its been redirected to their existing site.

Just noticed that too. Maybe it's temporary. It would seem odd not to fully utilise something that cost over 4 grand.

Just noticed that too. Maybe it's temporary. It would seem odd not to fully utilise something that cost over 4 grand.
Could be temporary while they rebrand / build a sister site. They may have bought it so it didn't get into the hands of their competition.

Looking at the site on the domain now, and their FAQ, it suggests that one electronic cigarette will last for as long as 40 regular cigarettes.

Doesn't that mean that somebody could just pop one in their mouth while concentrating on other things (just like you see smokers walking around for example) and end up inhaling 2 whole packs' worth of nicotine in a few minutes?

And isn't that aspect therefore much more dangerous than a "real" cigarette, which at least comes in very clearly defined small doses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom