Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DM Marketplaces

I like it now mentions the range of the offer.........................*rushes off to make some offers on my own domains to get highlighted in the feed* :p

I like it now mentions the range of the offer.........................*rushes off to make some offers on my own domains to get highlighted in the feed* :p

Thank you - hard to please people sometimes with so many haters around waiting to jump down your throat in an instant ;)

There is a mechanism to multiple stop fake offers btw :)

hard to please people sometimes with so many haters around waiting to jump down your throat in an instant ;)

Hopefully nothing I've said has been classed as "being a hater", constructive criticism at most. I thrive on seeing people and businesses doing well, not interested in watching or contributing to a demise or trolling. If something I've said has been taken as offensive, it shouldn't be.

Hopefully nothing I've said has been classed as "being a hater", constructive criticism at most. I thrive on seeing people and businesses doing well, not interested in watching or contributing to a demise or trolling. If something I've said has been taken as offensive, it shouldn't be.
Not you at all.. I like constructive feedback.

It was probably aimed at me, though I only asked a question :D

Doesn't the publicity means that Google will index the offers and therefore there will be a public record that wouldn't have existed otherwise?

There maybe some issues with the rounding, the below pull from the rss, would indicated an offer in the $400-600+ range but the domain is BIN at £275 GBP. For a low-ish value name, it seems to show a large amount of offers (19).

<item>
<title>aspirefinancial.co.uk</title>
<link>http://aspirefinancial.co.uk</link>
<description>Offer received: mid $$$ USD</description>
<pubDate>Tue, 8 Aug 2017 16:02:23 +0000</pubDate>
</item>

Martin. I was more thinking why would you bid mid XXX when the buy it now price was 275, surely there isn't a huge difference between 275 and mid XXX to warrant the mid unless the rounding is out.

Just my observation as a buyer.

I'm trying to suggest the bid was at the BIN rate, and that at roughly $360, that is low-mid xxx?

It might be good if the feed said "Offer received at BIN" rather than xxx though, agreed.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom