Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DNclick.com/net @ eNom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:fs

http://DNclick.com

Custom Domain Name promo/sales site, previously a developer site. Page Rank 2 currently

No SEO unfortunately, PHP could do with some tidying up.
There is a WHOIS script and news box also, i have not uploaded to front end as my partner is expecting a baby I am forced to forward on all my projects. :( Obviously visits are dropping as i have not made use of the site for some time.

To sum up - Perfect business opportunity/investment. Domain is valuable, custom php scripts are working nicely. If you understand PHP and are willing to have a play. Some graphics work may need to be done to replace my companies back end logo and branding. SQL dump to your server / arranged hosting. .com registered @ eNom until the end of the year .net expires at the end of this month, i am happy to extend for the right deal. Please pm me for more details.

I have had offers for the back end script, unfortunately i need to wrap this up. I am willing to sell Domain alone please PM me your interest

Your serious offers / comments are welcomed.

With thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom