Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Do you still park domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some parked on my own selling holding page like http://www.jaedyn.co.uk/ and http://www.ephedrina.co.uk/ which is a very fast way to add affiliate sites, which I really need to build templating to make that look prettier and sort an adsense account out.

I also have a few parked on name drive (maybe 100), and a few on parked.com.

Its easier for me to use my own parking script, I change the name servers, and then parking and content are both done within my script. So names caught with caught for example, where Chris changes your name servers, I can park it and add content within minutes of getting the email. 3

ITs easier for me to use my own parking sc rupts

fabulous.com for me.
Mike is a member here and offers great suppport.

I forward to sedo parked pages coz its better than a kick in the teeth...but only just!!

99 % of my is still parked at Sedo.... too lazy to setup a sale page

I do park some of mine that I don't mind selling. I am slowly developing them and removing them. Thought they could pay for their registration if I park them but it is not happening.

parking is not working for me so I don't so I only park (sedo) some of what I bought.

I do park some of mine that I don't mind selling. I am slowly developing them and removing them. Thought they could pay for their registration if I park them but it is not happening.

parking is not working for me so I don't so I only park (sedo) some of what I bought.

im still undecided to park the 1000+ or source out to get sites on them, but i think going off the above comments parking is a no go area at the moment.

Don't le me put you off Paul. They are better park than not at all.

The ones that I parked do get viewed, but no clicks and no offers. Who knows they might be just rubbish.

Parking a wad of undeveloped domains, say on Sedo, is a good way of quickly highlighting the highest uniques, and therefore makes the decision for you what to develop next.

Sedo

Had them parked on Sedo until today. Too low PPC on sedo. Thought that Namedrive is better. If you make a choice please us know. gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom