Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

domain sold in prem auction - still no payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting answers from them is an olympic task, I've only done about 5 sales through them & it depends on who is your transfer agent as to what kind of communication you get, some are on the ball, others don't give a sh*t.

I'm currently trying to get a response from them since they banned all my (400+) domains parked with them last week (apparently one of them was getting 'spam traffic' - how the hell am I supposed to control that??) I sense a very long battle trying to get someone to respond to my reply to them ......

Spam traffic getting through Sedo's filter .. hard to imagine that .. what do you/or Sedo consider Spam traffic to be ? .. bots dont get through nor count as visits .. bots cannot click on links .. click fraud is a different matter humans do that ..

One could send Chinese/Asian bot traffic to a parked domain and it wont be counted, so something more than that is wrong with your traffic if Sedo shut down your domains ... you need to put the offending domain name on a separate server and take a look at that traffic yourself ..

Dear Paullas

The transfer agent has replied to you via the transfer centre.

The delay is with the buyer's payment, not Sedo.

Payment warning reminders were sent regularly and the gap in contact was the weekend. We are closed after 6pm Friday until Monday morning at 9am.

The buyer was also called but there was no reply.

The payment has been made and you shall receive payment from Sedo as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Joanna

Dear Paullas

The transfer agent has replied to you via the transfer centre.

The delay is with the buyer's payment, not Sedo.

Payment warning reminders were sent regularly and the gap in contact was the weekend. We are closed after 6pm Friday until Monday morning at 9am.

The buyer was also called but there was no reply.

The payment has been made and you shall receive payment from Sedo as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Joanna

I just spoken to jonathan, he contacted the buyer - phoned me back and explained, so im sorry this was the job of the transfer agent to do last week when i asked them too and not email. so now i have to wait for a few more days.

morral of the story - if you want anything doing speak to jonathan.

Hi Paul

Your transfer agent did call and leave a message and the buyer replied via email saying they were paying asap and they were sorry for the delay.

Your transfer agent also explained this to you in the transfer centre.

regards

Joanna

no joanna i was told on:

Jun/03/10

The buyer has sent a message to say that payment has been made. Once it clears in our account we will proceed with the transfer.

and then today Jun/09/10 got:

I am paying this tomorrow, the 9th June
sorry for the delay: all my fault:)

so it has took me days of emailing, and submitting questions in the transfer centre and finally got some advise from other people to just phone jonathan, i did and he looked into this. As jonathan said the buyer is new to the process and they didnt know the procedure, again this should have been the job of the transfer agent to ask do they need help/advice.

maybe the £200 in fees sedo are charging me i will get that back for the time ive wasted in chasing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom