Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

domainmanage.com - update & new features

Small update (just for @admin :))

- all time uv & hit stats can be viewed per domain (a useful quick ref to help decide whether to renew or not)
- currently offers come in not as pairs now, buyer clicking link to confirm should
overwrite the previous 'unverified' offer.

update_stats.jpg

So.. stop giving $$$ away in commission - when your already doing the work yourself anyway!

Oooh yes...you've done it on the stats page where I can sort the domain portfolio by unique visits , perfect, very helpful thanks.

I've seen a nice pickup in enquiries in general across the board for my domains on DM, a £500 sale this past week and an enquiry on minotaur as well which is now in negotiation. I've going to have a crack at LinkedIn ads with a couple of my premiums... the ability to customise landing pages to the extent you can on DM is going to come in very handy!

Is it possible to:-
A) Mark sets or groups of domains as being related (ie somebody landing on one sees all of them)?
B) Sell several domains together?
C) Specify different currencies?

If you want domains search indexed the best way to do it is to build your own marketplace. Use WP w/ WoocCommerce and write each page with good keywords.

Pages are better indexed in Google you think @admin?

I might try DomainManage. What if you have over 200 domains?

the last thing you want to do is soend valuable time build out WP per domain.. complete over kill, and sad to say site still looks rough in most cases

I've seen a number of people have successful marketplaces.

Most don't have WP and SEO skills. So it is best hiring someone. From that perspective DomainManage is a good option with a small portfolio.

the last thing you want to do is soend valuable time build out WP per domain.. complete over kill, and sad to say site still looks rough in most cases

I think the opposite is true. To set up wp and then spend time trying to add some seo value across hundreds or thousands of domains (just for a sales page) would require a lot of resource and continous management. Across a few 'premium' domains it might be worth it.

Been there done that with Wordpress for my portfolio, it's a complete faff. Beforehand you've got to get a decent system in place for nameservers and domain parking, and good luck getting that automated when you get Wordpress going. I gave up, I ended up with catch domain > change nameservers to my host > set up page for domain in Wordpress > set up domain redirect in cPanel to the new page. I'm sure more advanced developers can get that automated, but I reckon 9/10 of domainers would just end up doing it the bodge way I did it.

In DM it's catch domain > change nameservers to DM > add domain DM control panel. Job done! The default landing page is great, but you can customise per domain. Add in stats and other further tweaking, it's awesome.

• Informative
Reactions: dog
If DomainManage is better for large portfolios then why does your top plan only allow 200 domains? :)

I emailed Julian he gave me a fair price for my 800 odd names just email him and I'm sure he will help you out

Is it possible to:-

A) Mark sets or groups of domains as being related (ie somebody landing on one sees all of them)?
Yes, shortly there will be link to user portfolio can be turned on or off via user CP.

B) Sell several domains together?
Not at the moment.

C) Specify different currencies?
Yes you can set currency.

This is one I haven't heard much about. Worth considering though when I get to the stage I want to start selling some of my domains.

Ok maybe a couple of silly questions no doubt (which shows I have not read your site - or not taken it in) :

1. Can I promote a domain through DomainManage.com that for practical reasons I do not point to your nameservers?

For example : a domain I use with a 301 redirect that I don't want to lose

I guess that goes against the 'domain' management - and would also presumably require a /username/blank-page type option.

2. Can I upgrade during the year from Silver to GOld by paying you an extra amount?

Looks good from initial view!

Cheers
TW

Ok I have signed up as looks great!

I have one quick thought for a development :

On /manage/profile where you add your default text that goes on the landing page, the use of a wildcard string like **domain** that will pull in each domain name to the copy to make it unique and targeted.

For example :

Great way to promote your business with a personalised email : yourname@**domain**

Just a thought - means you can upload 200 names safe in the knowledge the default copy will be relevant even before you have time to go through each one to tweak them to exactly what you want!

Great site - loking forward to the first enquiry / sale.

Does anyone know if you can add Google Analytics code to a domain parked at domain manage?

I know that the description takes scripts and HTML so I would assume you can dump the code in to the end of the description. I use this method to inject a mouseflow script

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom