Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domeinwinkel / CatchTiger Renewal Warning

DJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

anyone who had a successful catch with the late CatchTiger would have been forced into having an account with Domeinwinkel.

I just received an invoice advising that they are about to take an automatic payment of €38,78 from my account for a 1-year renewal for a domain that I transferred away from them on the day I paid. Yes the figure of €38,78 for a 1-year renewal is correct and I didn't accidently mistype the 3!!!

I checked my account and I had 4 supposedly active domains with them that were set to auto-renewal, despite all of them being on my own TAG.

I emailed their support explaining the situation and the sent this in response:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.

The invoice is for the domain scy.co.uk, this one is still registrerd with us and has not been cancelled.

If there are any more questions, please let me know!
Kind regards,
A further email was sent again to confirm the names aren't registered with them and they have replied to say the names have been deleted, but not to confirm the invoice has been voided.

Anyway, check your Domeinwinkel accounts if you have used CatchTiger in the past, and make sure that none of the names are still showing as active.

Cheers,

DJ

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom