Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Dragon by Nominet

Reaction score
I first saw this mentioned in today's system maintenance email notification.
I can't find any other info about this anywhere.
It is listed under Account Management Services on nominetstatus.uk

Does anyone have any info?

https://dragon.nominet.uk/

Its an angular js application so it gets rendered in the browser instead of server-side, therefore you can quickly get an understanding of what the application is aimed at by just inspecting the source.

Its quite a decent sized application so a lot of work and effort has gone into building it... im not sure they realise its actually publicly accessible.

Last edited:
And with a little bit of mocking the APIs it expects, you can have a look at what's behind the login form :)

Looks like it's an application used by owners of TLDs that Nominet is managing, perhaps.

Will do some more probing if there's interest!

Attachments

• dragon.png
    dragon.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 254
@mrt - i'd prob not reverse engineer the source publically as i doubt they will be too chuffed, i did notice the routes tho and was pretty obvious what they intend to launch, its quite a good sized angular app to be fair :)

They usually have public-facing services behind Cloudflare so i would assume they don't mean to expose this to public traffic during staging.

Looks like some UI with the following routes: search, domains, contacts, dashboard, finance, pricing, api keys and epp (Most interestingly a route which is related to "MaxEppConnections", so i would assume its some way to interact with the the new drop catching system that's being rolled out.
So much for consulting with the members then if they were already building a platform since before July...

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom