Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

dropped domain caught.co.uk info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive just ran a domain through caught.co.uk which should drop today... its already been 'caught' by another user... is there still chance I could keep checking the nominet whois and register this? How does caught.co.uk work? Does it register the domain as soon as it becomes available?

Thanks,

Once its been caught it's gone.

Dropcatching is fierce, the best domains are registered in milliseconds of them dropping rather than seconds.

Grant

Ive been told by someone that they could still try to catch this for me? is this possible?

Ive been told by someone that they could still try to catch this for me? is this possible?

Like Grant says, once it's gone (registered/caught on the drop) - it's gone. Unless you buy it from the new owner (registrant) and it gets transferred to you, that's it I'm afraid. :(

What was the name out of interest?

I thought he might mean that someone had "booked it" at caught.co.uk and its still due to expire....

I hadnt read it like that either but its the only explanation that made any sense to me so i assume its that :)

So if Already Booked is showing thats it?

If no other private catchers are after it (if its booked at caught they probably will be!) you may have a brief window of about 2 seconds to catch it.

Grant

Let me make this as clear as possible. If you dont have any software to catch names, which you obviously dont. Youre only option is to get someone else to try to get it for you or to take a million to 1 shot at hand regging it.

But if its a good name you will probably have to pay a fair amount to get someone to do it, so basically youre unlikely to get it barring a miracle.

Rob

Hi, Ive managed to backorder this through another company so ill just wait and see what happens...

Ill let you know what the domain was if I don't get it... it should drop today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom