Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Dropping 15th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
charlie said:
most people can look up on deleting or use their own lists. In the current state of competition i dont think it really matters. People will still plumb for the same names and the same TAGs will get them ;) - for the others that only have personal value, you'll have the same chance as before because a domain name to one bloke is dirt to another and only those people who spend time and money on their drop catching arrangements/scripts had a chance anyway. ;)

Yes that's fair enough, just saying I won't support it, if we're going down the list route before drop day then I will pay on find if I do find, rather than up front, that's all. I know how the competition factor works and we all have opinions on other catches, some tag catches astound me but that's their deal and what I get is for my reasons.

No DB, HE won't listen, HE probably won't make it 20 pages, HE still thinks you're a prick and HE thinks you're rude as well.

That's enough I think, before this thread deteriorates any more i'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom