Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

E-Commerce site (Magento)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I started helping out some guys with their online shop selling mobile phone accessories (primarily mobile phone covers).

http://lux-case.co.uk/

Any thoughts from a UK perspective? (I'm based in Sweden so a UK viewpoint and fresh pair of eyes is really appreciated)

Imagine you were looking for a mobile cover or other accessory and came across this site. What would stop you buying?

Thanks for looking,

Rob

i'd swap the brand logos and the lower phone case section around, remeber below the fold often isn't looked at

Add to Basket buttons need aligning
Remove the 'Grey' Lux box on left handside, dont know what its doing there, valuable location
No UK contact numbers (if you trade in UK??), also Cypriot company details, Ship from Denmark, returns to Swe, accept PP

Overall for many it just doesn't convey a UK presence and that would put lots of people off

Thanks very much for taking the time to review.

i'd swap the brand logos and the lower phone case section around, remeber below the fold often isn't looked at

Add to Basket buttons need aligning
Remove the 'Grey' Lux box on left handside, dont know what its doing there, valuable location
No UK contact numbers (if you trade in UK??), also Cypriot company details, Ship from Denmark, returns to Swe, accept PP

Overall for many it just doesn't convey a UK presence and that would put lots of people off

Get a UK 0845 number and shipping address - they can be fairly cheap.

I would also make it two columns so you see more covers and put the shopping cart at the top

beer bottle and middle finger covers at the front screaming young and ambitious - probably good for most customers, but using these is cheap and unethical way to advertise IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom