Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Email Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have used a program to harvest a list of local business details as I could do with a few more web design clients. I have been sending some emails out manually and have not received any negative response and I think that since these are business owners they don't seem to mind being contacted by another local business.

However, to get leads I need to send out a lot of emails (most companies are happy / not ready to improve) and I don't want them to go straight to the spam box or get my ip marked as spamming etc.

Does anyone use any good email marketing software, or have any recommendations as to how I should approach this?

Thanks.

Becareful !

I am into 4 figs in terms of compensation back from companies who sent me spam... :)

If you do choose a third party service such as Mailchimp (which I recommend by the way), check their TOS. You will get your account closed down if you get too many unsubscribes/complaints.

Mailchimp will likely require details/proof of how you obtained the list in the first place.

Try ymlp.com

I've used for years, and can do what you're after

Becareful !

I am into 4 figs in terms of compensation back from companies who sent me spam... :)

I'd buy that report! Now there's a nice product for you to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom