Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

England Euro 2012 Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GOALKEEPERS
Robert Green (West Ham United) Joe Hart (Manchester City) John Ruddy (Norwich City)

DEFENDERS
Leighton Baines (Everton) Gary Cahill (Chelsea) Ashley Cole (Chelsea) Glen Johnson (Liverpool) Phil Jones (Manchester United) Joleon Lescott (Manchester City) John Terry (Chelsea)

MIDFIELDERS
Gareth Barry (Manchester City) Stewart Downing (Liverpool) Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) Frank Lampard (Chelsea) James Milner (Manchester City) Scott Parker (Tottenham Hotspur) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) Theo Walcott (Arsenal) Ashley Young (Manchester United)

FORWARDS
Andy Carroll (Liverpool) Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) Daniel Welbeck (Manchester United) Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur)

As a Liverpool fan I'm a little surprised by the inclusion of downing he hasn't had the greatest of seasons.
More surprising though is Henderson in the backup list absolutely baffling I don't now what anyone sees in this guy.
All in all not a bad squad just hope we don't get embarrassed in the summer.

It's the same as every England squad for the last 15 years.

It looks OK until you get to the strikers and then you realise that we aren't going to win anything.

I can't see how Carroll has got in, yeah he scored a few recently but he hasn't had a great season. Im hoping we put up a good fight but my head is telling me its going to be an early exit.

How the heck has Carrick been ignored??? Clearly had a better season than Lampard, Gerrard and Parker, been almost ever present this season, even didn't make the backup list!!!!

Same old England, he should of included more of the under-21's team, players with some hunger, desire etc

And as for Terry, don't get me started on that lowlife!

Excellant not long to wait then, I wonder if england will make a fool of themselves as per normal?

And as for Terry, don't get me started on that lowlife!

I almost don't want to get behind team because of that prick
we should have some class and principles and leave him out, I also consider Rio a better player and individual so madness left him out and Terry in
plus Terry can be a liability getting sent off etc, Rio isn't

anway

I look at team and strike force is shite. carrol? lol couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo at present. rooney banned for first two or three games so won't feature

the golakeepers are far from european class let alone world class
we'll make it out of the group I think, then thats it
woeful

to me theres just no energy or vibe to team along with manager

all that training then resort to school yard style to get thru to goal

He's dropped Ferdinand because of the possiblilty of problems between him and Terry. So Terry allegedly calls his brother a "black cunt" and Rio loses his place, sends a great message to youngsters.

+1
repped

plus Terry having affairs with team mates partners and hookers etc.
his parents have been caught stealing and bet fixing etc too and selling drugs

wronguns fullstop

and he was captain no less!
fa also a disgrace over the matter

I think I'll go into this Euros very skeptical that we'll do any good at all, and pleasantly surprised if we do. I don't actually think the team is all that bad, but as it's bolted into the end of a difficult season, I won't get my hopes up for us.

Wheres Beck's? - he should be in squad (and scholes if he'd play)

becks is past it unfortunately
scholes surley has to be there if he want's too
looking back it's incredible to see he bowed out in 2004! to spend more time with family
great pro scholesy, great player

gerrard had to be captain and is, he got that right

A few surprises in the Holland squad as well... Still sure we will beat England just like we did a few months ago..

Anyone wants to start the Acorn EC2012 pool?

Sure there is a domain and software to get things started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom