Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

England Euro 2012 Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a disgrace leaving ferdinand out.
To say he hasn't played for england much recently is irrelevant, (hodgsons excuse) he has played consistently and well for man u for the 2nd half of the season.
Hes also a much better footballer than terry...

As much as I dislike him, if you're going to play him you may as well make Terry captain.

think that's a bit of a s elf defeating argument
he shouldn't be there period and hemis divisive in the team and doesn't have the team's respect anymore, plus he is a shadow of the player he used to be

i always like having a midfielder as captain, it makes the most sense where possible, it also allows the captain to help dictate the game and and take the game by the scruff of the neck if possible
another reason i like gerrard

A few surprises in the Holland squad as well... Still sure we will beat England just like we did a few months ago..

the Dutch have a huge chance I think, will go a long way even in the hardest group I've ever seen

looks like lamps is injured
and tbh he was one of our best players imo
gets goals, can take pens, fee kicks etc too, and loads of experience and is a pretty calm sort of personality

jordan henderson ,lol, is being tipped to replace, is on standby
had never heard of him tbh
but stats don't look great and I'm not at all impressed from what I've seen
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-frank-lampard-thigh-injury-853932

thoughts?

btw I can't believe we're 4th favourites to win with bookies lol
worst team I ever saw for England
plus we normally have great keepers
we have a rabble there too

love to be confident but feel despondent about our chances

Everyone's getting injured. We'll soon have no players left. Let's hope he recovers. As for the odds we're always one of the favourites no matter what our chances are. Patriotic betting I guess.

rooney banned first 2 games (muppet)

whos gonna score the goals?
takes goals to win games!

apparently gerrard had a terrible game against norway even though we won

anyone think carroll could come back a hero? or another overpaid tit
love to think he could prove us all wrong, liverpool paid 25 million after all

Don't think lamps being injured is a bad thing. Prefer to have Gerrard on the field - and we all know what happens when they play together

Rooney not playing first two games is a problem, but maybe not playing in the first two games to be sent off may mean he's legible to play come a potential decider on the groups :)

Have hopes for Carroll. Bout time we had a bit of height up front (and someone above 5 ft 4) but didn't do that well against Norway ... but then no- one did!

Last edited:
correction
andy carroll was £35 million to liverpool
he's the right age to make an impact, and he's a big lump

could it happen? my heart now taking over mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom