Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

First DRS claim

The mediator asked me in his email if I was interested in selling the domain, but in this situation I dont feel comfortable dealing with the registry about such matters, seems weird to me and a bad precedent for the future, which ever answer I gave.

Mediators also see selling the domain as another option to resolve the issue. Their job is to find a common ground and if you are happy to sell and the complainant is happy to buy at the price you want. That's better for both of you.

I have had few DRS, I don't like stress it brings, its worse in the .com/net/org arena and my first thinking every time is at what price will I sell the domain and I will convey that to Nominet mediators when asked. If we can resolve the issue during mediation, it does not get published and that's what I have done for all my .UK DRS.

Oh blimey, I had no idea. Can't say I'm too keen on that, at present I have no presence online under my name and would prefer it to remain that way. I'm guessing I agreed to this by registering a domain name with nominet.

Oh blimey, I had no idea. Can't say I'm too keen on that, at present I have no presence online under my name and would prefer it to remain that way. I'm guessing I agreed to this by registering a domain name with nominet.

My understanding is nothing is entered into the DRS registry if no Independent expert is appointed.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom