Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free Minisite template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
adsense Minisite template

Hi

With the help from Steve I've put together a mini site template. ( just like Laptop Wireless Card ) income is from google adsense.

It does pretty good with google for the search term laptop wireless card at 6th laptop wireless card - Google Search

You get better results if you can write your own article for the homepage and then think of some similar keywords you would like to target. These automatically make up other pages with content drawn from msn by rss feed. Have a look at the links on the left on the above link.

You can download the .zip file for free (with 1 condition that you keep a backlink in the footer) at Blue Minisite Template by Residualincome.co.uk - Residual Income

Let me know how you find it?

cheers

Mally

Last edited:
Nice one mally

I signed up to your forum

will use your template when I have time to do a minisite

you're a saver for non-programmers like me :D

Thanks Takwa

Don't forget to let me know how you find installing it and also adding a link to it in the show off section.

I've got a red version ( Street Dancing ) to add when I get a sec.

Downloaded it - thanks.
Not sure if I'll use it yet but if so i will surely leave the back link in place.

I thought Google only allowed 3 ad spaces per page, don't you have 4 showing?

* Up to three ad units may be displayed on each page.
* A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
* Up to three link units may also be placed on each page.
* Up to three referral units may be displayed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes and link units specified above.
* AdSense for search results pages may show only a single ad link unit in addition to the ads Google serves with the search results. No other ads may be displayed on your search results page.
* No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed in a pop-up, pop-under or in an email.
* Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads.
* No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
* No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.

https://www.google.com/adsense/supp...&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link

I thought Google only allowed 3 ad spaces per page, don't you have 4 showing?

Nice one Mally/Steve

Even I managed with this one ;)

Just wondering if you plan an unbranded version for sale in the future ?

Gary

Why the money graphic?

Thanks for the nice replies!

Money graphics just a standard pic with the template, I've not had any others done, but standby, I'll have some more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom