Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FSB - Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stock
in all my shops.... :(
all products in all shops:(

mine look ok. has your server lost outgoing bandwidth opr anything? (ie. can't contact Amazon or something). If you can ssh/telnet to your host, try and ping outwards, or wget an amazon page?

Odd. Just clicked through a product on your Dino site - looks OK? :)

i think they fix that:( i was nothing...:) in all shops the same:)

just finished www.goatrance.co.uk :)

thx alien:)
btw: did u seen in yesterday drops:? AlienDesign.co.uk FTR :)

got answer:

Did you check the error messages on your store? Amazon limits your account to 2000 request per hour to their api for new members. They don't want someone calling their api 10,000 times a hour and never actually making any sales as it costs them a lot of money in bandwidth usage. So new members get capped at 2000reuqest per hour and if in one hour you go over 2k, the items will go out of stock because amazon.com won't update it, after the hour they will update. So if you have a lot of stores with each having hundreds of products then that could be a issue. I recommend bringing down the amount of products you have or let them add naturally over time. Amazon will increase your limit once you account starts selling items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom