Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Full country & county/state list form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a form that asks for country and state/county.

At the moment I have the full list of countries in one drop down, but it would be great if after changing the country, that the box underneath would change to offer a list of counties or states for that country.

At the moment I just have manual entry (text box) for the county/state but human input always causes some issues when querying the database.

Can anyone recommend a script or something out there that I might be able to download and implement?

After all this has been done thousands of times before - and I don't mind paying if it does what I need. (So far I'm yet to find one through Google, so suggestions appreciated)

Cheers Grant this is perfect, I should have been searching for the phrase you mentioned but couldn't think of the word dynamic...

Cheers - big help. Have a javascript one up and running.

Events / Promotions / SEO company database

Thanks again Grant.

If anyone wants to test the form and add their marketing/events/promotions/exhibition service/webdesign/seo - related company please give it a shot here.

Hopefully the country/region javascript will continue to work along with the other form validation stuff. If anyone comes across any problems, please let me know.

You can upload logos and all hyper links to your site from mine will contain keyword specific title text - so hopefully a good thing for your seo too.

Here the promotions and events homepage. Feedback welcome.

Here are examples of 2 company profiles:

Example 1
Example 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts