Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fun Chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an annoying Sunday

A wordpress site of mine got hacked/injected with spam pages

It was like finding someone in bed with my wife..

Thankfully Admin was kind enough to take a look for me and sort it

Bloody hackers/spammers :x

You can see here on google search how many sites they've put their spam on

Last edited:
Anyone watched any good films lately?

Well I'm going to see the new Captain America film tonight - I looove Marvel films and this one is meant to be very very good.

Can't wait to see the new X-Men film too.

Terrible. You've had that happen to you *as well*?! :(

Any idea why you were hacked? Permissions issue, out of date WP installation, or something else? :)

When I've looked into this before, check the date/time stamps on the hacked files and look at the web access logs from that specific time.

You can usually pin it down to a dodgy add-in.

Any idea why you were hacked? Permissions issue, out of date WP installation, or something else? :)

Out of date WP, out of date plugins, security plugins without the right settings on

Could be one of those

Not 100% sure really

Updated all those things now so I guess I will just have to keep an eye on it and see what happens, hopefully that will have patched things up.

Hi Guys,

Whats everyone doing? those that are up, i am having a bit of a party at a friends house but still on laptop logging into acorn :D

And good evening!

You should know domainers never sleep!

Admin

Dont know why but thinking of applying for a part time postman job, i like the idea of being paid to get fit.

Good idea, for the summer.

Admin

Dont know why but thinking of applying for a part time postman job, i like the idea of being paid to get fit.

I have considered this a couple of times, get a factory/warehouse job one or two days a week.

Gets me out of the house and I guess it will give me the feeling that I am actually doing some work for the money I am earning :)

Hi Guys,

So... England play tonight and its make or break, are you watching it? and where ? and what are you plans leading up to the match what are you all doing today.

I am spending all day looking at drops.

Good luck england please dont let us down again!

2-1 to England with Sturridge to score first and Suarez to get a red card. You heard it here first!

I'll be watching it at home. Starting to get proper nervous now though! I'd like to see Rooney move into the middle with Oxlade-Chamberlain (if he is fit enough) replace Wellbeck. Him and Sterling on each wing could cause a lot of problems.

Everyone I am talking to is saying 2.1 england and last night on the adverts there was a free bet text that said bet on england winning 2.1 and win a £100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom