Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fun Chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos going to win George? are you putting a bet on.

Whos going to win George? are you putting a bet on.

Think it could end up 3-2 either way, but I like these odds:

Uruguay 1 - 0 10/1
Uruguay 2 - 0 19/1
Uruguay 2 - 1 11/1
Uruguay 3 - 0 50/1
Uruguay 3 - 1 25/1
Uruguay 3 - 2 30/1

;)

Its gotta to be worth putting a pound on each of them bets where is best place to put a bet on george?

Desperately hoping our 5 month old puppy springer spaniel (Reggie) hangs on in there, we had to rush him miles away late last night to an emergency vets because he was minutes from death. hes had bad diarrhea and sickness for a couple of days and was dehydrated beyond belief, he was only at the vets 6 hours earlier where they said he was fine! drove back to him at 7:30 this morning to pick him up with all his tubes and stuff hanging out his leg to bring him closer to home. :(

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 133
I've just got back from a few days in Wales, which was very nice.

Tidying up some loose ends, going food shopping, then watching the rest of series 2 of Hannibal, which I highly recommend.

You?

I'll be in a small poker tournament I won entry to earlier.
Beer & nibbles with 'Orange is the new black' on in the background.
Few redbulls if I make it late.

You?

Sorry to hear about that boxerdog

hope the poor dog is doing better soon :-(

I am sorry to hear about your dog - just last saturday I had to put down our Jack Russel terrier after 16 years as she was having really bad fits and not recovering from them my mum is devistated and has had to be away from the house as i burried her in our garden where we wanted her to be so she could still round around in the spirit world, well thats what we hope.

Thanks chaps, it proper sucks losing dogs. It wasn't too long ago we had to have our last boxer put down as he would have bad fits and his cancer kept coming back. I don't think we will ever get over losing the 2 boxers, they have such amazing characters, was like have 2 more kids around.

WOW this is a cheery thread for a Saturday night! Someone brighten it up!

Just picked him up and he's loads better! Still not 100% but fingers crossed. Back to the vets in the morning to check on him. So good to have him back, thanks for asking.

What is the weather like where you all are here its really bad rain and wind

Got away with it today, normally here in the Cheshire flat-lands we get battered but just a couple of heavy rain showers and mild wind. We had 100mph winds a few months ago when it was really bad everywhere and still have fences propped up for next door (rented so landlord responsibility!) to fix!

It's been pretty bad here in basingstoke, wind rain and thunder, no signs of damage anywhere though.

Don't talk to me about cost! We had to take him to the emergency vet at night, £150 just to walk through the door! In total just for 9 hours critical care was £946 and then an extra 2 days and 1 night in a normal vets so not sure of the total yet, but thank god for insurance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom