Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fun Chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your thoughts on the 2014 F1 cars.. From preseason testing i honestly thought it was going to be a lot worse than it is with all the unreliability they suffered.

Yeah its going a lot better than i was expecting, i love the sound with the turbo`s but god some of them are fugly! especially the Ferrari's!

Anyone seen Wolf Creek?

I watched Wolf Creek 2 last night was ace :D

Going to wash my car maybe polish and wax alot of bird droppings around at the moment the car i bought last year had bird droppings all over the roof and i had to have it sprayed a few weeks back they wouldnt come out :(

Bird lime, its a killer! especially when the sun comes out as it just bakes on and burns through the lacquer, just make sure you wipe it off asap, you can go through your insurance for a re-spray if its that bad.

Gibraltar is a nice place, my girlfriends family are from there. I wouldn't mind moving myself if the property wasn't so expensive!

I know, that is the one thing which is expensive over there.. I am not from The Uk but have living here for a few years and when I lived in Spain Gib was my wee bit of NI/UK under the sun.. A fry or a pint while being in the sun, love Gibraltar.

I think visiting the place and living there are likely to be very different experiences. Gibraltar is very small. The Europort expansion has increased the size of the territory significantly but some areas of Gibraltar were rather run down when I last visited (which was 2004, so could have improved). It had the feeling of having a poorer underclass about it and in such a small place the separation away from that cannot possibly be significant. At the time there were only a couple of supermarkets and the Spanish can (and did recently) cause havoc at the border which is inconvenient if one wishes to get out and do something beyond the confounds of the territory. It is probably a fine place to live if one chooses not to spend a vast amount of time there because there really isn't very much to do due to the tiny footprint. I met an estate agent at the time of my last visit and looked into living there but I think I would have become very bored within a short period of time. There are plans to improve the airport, diverting traffic that currently crosses the runway via a new route and for a road tunnel under the runway to be built. Unfortunately the project is progressing slowly. There was a recent power outage which knocked out all of the offshore online betting entities for a while.

Someone I know spent time growing up there, since his father was based in the navy over there, but when we went back I think the realisation of how Gibraltar is today made him rethink the importance of nostalgia. I imagine the place is great if one is a heavy drinker and smoker. Overall I think I probably made the correct decision not to move there a decade ago. :p

You are probably right, we are now planning to move back to southern Spain in a couple of months, just hoping that things will work out fine.

Whats everyone doing tonight/ weekend any plans?

I'm just watching the Everton vs Man City game whilst having few beers. Come on Everton!!!!

I am watching britains got tallent

at JFK airport, just arrived in NY

Admin

How is everyones week going now we are all back to it after the bank holiday?

Seems a bit quite ...... whats everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom