Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Geo holiday destinations

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for geo holiday destinations. Only looking for top locations like lanzarote, athens, dublin etc.

.co.uk only budget 5k. If you want more than 5k its not for me. Please include bin.

Last edited:
is this ok? mexican.co.uk 2k GBP

this works as well? musicfestivals.co.uk

Are either of these of interest. ??
  • dubaidreams.co.uk
  • vineyardholidays.co.uk

When you read my post, why did those names come into your head? Nothing like i have requested.

Simply no thanks, would have done.

Simply reading what i am looking for would have been best.

Dubai is a top destination if Lanzarote is. There was no need to be that abrasive IMO, perhaps you want location name 1 word only but you didnt say that.

I think my post is quite clear, lanzarote, athens, dublin.

Are you only looking for only EU destinations ending in holidays.co.uk ?

Things like MilanHolidays.co.uk etc

Names, lanzarote.co.uk, milan.co.uk, dublin.co.uk etc

Cheers,
Stacey

Thanks for the clarification, can you also confirm it is still only EU destinations your looking for though. ?

I've only got one but it is one of the most famous beaches in Australia after Bondi Beach byronbay.co.uk

I am not sure you are grasping what i am loooking for. The type of name i want would not have been free to register yesterday. Thanks but no thanks.

I am not sure you are grasping what i am loooking for. The type of name i want would not have been free to register yesterday. Thanks but no thanks.

So now you're only looking for aged domains. Can you not see why it has been a little confusing, getting all this information has been like pulling teeth. Maybe in future, if you elaborate a lot more on what you actually want at the start, you will get more accurate responses. :)

Best of luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

No i am looking for top location domains. I am simply stating anything that is free to register is clearly not going to be a top location or the sort of name i am looking for. It was a polite way of telling you that you are wasting both our times.

I think my post is quite clear, lanzarote, athens, dublin.

But you said 'like'. I don't know why you are being difficult, if your spec is not detailed I don't think you can rightly be so aggressive.

i think the post was clear enough, if your in the name game you know what a top end name is - and yes a top end name will naturally have age.

Anyone here think DubaiDreams.co.uk is top end?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom