Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Geo holiday destinations

i think the post was clear enough, if your in the name game you know what a top end name is - and yes a top end name will naturally have age.

Anyone here think DubaiDreams.co.uk is top end?
She didnt ask for top end names, just top locations.

I expected that reply next ;) and it's a fair point but a budget is 'up to'. This is boring now, my point really was that unfriendly responses make people disinclined to post and engage. I can tell you they also make people ask to have their account deleted. I don't know about you but I don't want this to be an unfriendly place where people are shot down so readily.

I get what you are saying Steve but it works in swings and roundabouts, the person looking for names gets put off sometimes by amount of trash they get offered that isn't relevant. I think my post was clear, and budget fair for a top location :)

Like this from a PM just now. Hmm :rolleyes:
  • Best City Guides: bestcityguides.com (domain)
  • Cheap City Hotel: cheapcityhotel.com (website)
BestCityGuides.com in GBP 500 & CheapCityHotel.com in GBP 750 (comes up with website)
If you like both domains then we can sell both in GBP 1000 in hand.

Note: Transfer through Escrow only (split escrow fees, if you like to acquire any or both of the domains).

This is not my thread but Im having sympathy here for "Looks".

To me its crystal clear what she is looking for and I think its a shame how her thread is getting a little bit ruined here.

Yeah I understood the first post asking for a destination one word. I'm probably not alone in no longer posting wanted ads on any forum due to people sending stuff constantly (sometimes months later) that bear no resemblance to the original request. There have been plenty of threads here where it's been pointed out to people but they simply don't seem to read and continue posting/messaging. To be fair though it is mainly new entrants to the industry and not established traders.

By the way I posted for this thread:
https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/threads/tour-names-wanted.148318/

Happy to see "looks" like it:
  • Best City Guides: bestcityguides.com (domain)
  • Cheap City Hotel: cheapcityhotel.com (website)
and hoping to get GBP 1000 in hand for both ones. ;)
And yes CheapCityHotel.com comes with website!

I am happy as "looks" marks few my posts as Optimistic!

Hi there,
I dont suppose you would be interested in a typo
Carribbean.co.uk with .uk rights
Cheers
Matt

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom