Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

GradeListed.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is GradeListed.com - a perfect domain for anyone interested in the UK property market. Great for creating a real estate database focused on listed properties in the UK. Registered on GoDaddy and expires in December (I will renew no matter what happens here).

£250 Via Paypal.

Hi,

Could you clarify what "grade listed" means as w.r.t your domain it's not a searched term in the UK (0 UK searches monthly and 36 searches globally per month).

Regards

Sure - I'm surprised it's not a search term. Grade Listed buildings/homes are buildings or homes that have been designated to have significant historical value in the UK. Grade Listed homes are usually old, cost more and require special skills and permissions to make changes. If you do a property search for any small village in England, chances are there will be a couple homes that are grade listed.

There is more detailed information here from English Heritage:

Listed Buildings : Listing and Other Types of Designation : Heritage Protection : Research & Conservation : English Heritage

I should add, volume is pretty high on related keywords:

listed buildings - 40,000 local / 33,100 global
listed building consent - 3,600 local / 2,900 global
listed building - 33,100 / 27,100 global
etc....

Last edited:
Actually the search volume on the related terms you mention are:

listed buildings - 3.600 local / 4,400 global
listed building - 880 / 1,600 global
listed building consent - not enough data / 880 global

(Anyone who doubts this go to Google's external keyword tool, type in the keywords and set the results to Exact).

But even taking this into account they are related terms, not the term you are selling, and as mentioned for the term on the domain in question "Grade Listed", the search volume is zero (0) in the UK and 36 globally.

Sure - I'm surprised it's not a search term. Grade Listed buildings/homes are buildings or homes that have been designated to have significant historical value in the UK. Grade Listed homes are usually old, cost more and require special skills and permissions to make changes. If you do a property search for any small village in England, chances are there will be a couple homes that are grade listed.

There is more detailed information here from English Heritage:

Listed Buildings : Listing and Other Types of Designation : Heritage Protection : Research & Conservation : English Heritage

I should add, volume is pretty high on related keywords:

listed buildings - 40,000 local / 33,100 global
listed building consent - 3,600 local / 2,900 global
listed building - 33,100 / 27,100 global
etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom