Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Greetings domainers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been a lurking guest for a while now and decided now is the time to jump in feet first so to speak.

My 'portfolio' consists of mainly keyword and brandable .co.uk's although I also own a few .info's, .biz's and .com's but the majority of the .com's were registered for now abandoned personal projects.

I've had a couple of successful sales over the last 12 months through sedo to end users although I feel I could have got a little more fore them but such is the nature of the domain industry.

As I say I've been a lurker for a while now and I've learnt quite a bit from here so thankyou all for that, as I'm looking to up my game a little bit I thought now was the time to start contributing a little in return.

One subject I have seen discussed on here lately is domaining being a dying industry. In my opinion this is simply untrue what with the number of businesses going under lately and the number of new business start-ups there will always be a demand for domain names of all qualities.

Oh yeah, I'm also a full time postman.:)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom