Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

handbags.org.uk £10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I remain unconvinced, having seen bargains and properties fail to get more than a passing interest on DL.

The bottom-line being

I don't care how many tell you, You are good looking - If the punters ain't buying neither am I. :)

But that's DL, open market would be a different matter.

What about templates, how did that fair?

Another low number, in the hundreds. I have no difficulty selling .co.uk names to end users (another sale over the weekend) but I've never even had an enquiry on our .org.uk (much smaller number of names, but much higher average quality)

Thanks for being so forthcoming with the information.

well done thats a nice sale, i did have doubts about org.uk's but it seems a good keyword one might be a good investment.

That's a great sales price. As you state it is also a great buying price for someone who has the vision. In terms of seo, there is no difference between org.uk and co.uk

Joe public do not get it. They need a push but for those that go down this road, the seo results are fast and the returns come with it.

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/general-board/86782-co-uk-org-uk-question.html#post319942

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/general-board/86782-co-uk-org-uk-question-7.html#post320495

Big up the org,uk's. 3yrs time we will be seeing the same for the last bastions...... me.uk and ltd.uk. Much harder to get the same results but has been proven on here it can be achieved. Even with hyphenated names.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...s_sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l0l4659l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0

Last edited:
Totally agree... people will turn to .info and .eu way before those :rolleyes:

People will turn to whichever site Google will throw their way. Having Mayfair is all well and good, but having good property on the Old Kent Road can be just as much a winner if people keep landing on it!

People will turn to whichever site Google will throw their way. Having Mayfair is all well and good, but having good property on the Old Kent Road can be just as much a winner if people keep landing on it!

IF people land on it, and in this case IF you manage to get the .info in a place where people might land on it. Which wont be easy, therefore .info & .eu = waste (income tax) the one no one wants.

IF people land on it, and in this case IF you manage to get the .info in a place where people might land on it. Which wont be easy, therefore .info & .eu = waste (income tax) the one no one wants.

LMAO saaaaaame old shit about ranking the "outsiders" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom