Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Have I done the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice these pages have started to fall out of the index now - any difference in traffic yet?

Just checked GA and traffic lept up at the weekend and that got me excited! Avg of 30 a day and then 250 yesterday!

Digging into the search terms it looks like there must have been a quiz question somewhere about a pier built in 1896 as I've got about 30 different variations of those search terms just for yesterday! That doesn't help my bounce rate!

I once had that happen in response to a question in a national daily papers crossword - I got so much traffic in one day that the hosting company told me I'd gone over my alloted quota and took the site offline unless I paid for more bandwidth.

Gits.

Continue to add your new content and even add a little to existing pages that are ranking already, that should help too.

Cheers for the feedback. I've had a manic week in the day job so will pick up the content next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom