Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Headphone Amp /co / uk - Affiliate Site for Sale

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by R1k, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R1k

R1k Active Member

I've put together a little site on a domain I bought on AD a couple of months ago - www.headphoneamp.co.uk and it's already doing well in Google, ranking between 2nd and 7th on Page 1 for the key term.

The traffic from Awstats shows about 110 UVs for the month of August so far, and I imagine this will only climb as more reviews get added and retail sales pick up.

The site links through to Amazon and one sale has been made so far (on an unrelated product) but I cannot be 100% sure it came from this site.

Adding Adsense would bring in additional revenue but I never quite got round to doing it. I'm moving into .com sites now instead so want to sell this pretty quick.

What's On Offer - I'll throw in free hosting for a year - on my Geeksrv shared host. I'll also be available to help set up adsense or tweak the theme (within reason) if needed. If the buyer wants help setting an Amazon affiliate account up, I can help with that too.

I'd like £120 for the site, which I think is a pretty good deal. The buyer will pay nominet fees as well.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. buttontop

buttontop Active Member

How much time have you spent developing the site? Do you mind me asking how much it cost for the domain? it just seems a little high price to pay without any sales to back it up. (i havnt included the sale you said about because of your comment after)

4. R1k

R1k Active Member

Hi Buttontop

I put about two days of coding into the site - which has more to do with how slow I am at php than how complex the site is.

If you think the asking price is too high please feel free to PM me with a reasonable offer. The worst I can do is say 'no'.

I've also included free hosting which has got to be worth a few quid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.