Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hey there from Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
..hey there guys..my name is David.
...I am really new in this kind of biz and looking forward to get some experiences from skilled members of AD board. ;)

Good Luck to Everyone

..hey there guys..my name is David.
...I am really new in this kind of biz and looking forward to get some experiences from skilled members of AD board. ;)

Good Luck to Everyone

Rogue it could be due to your Engrish?

'experiences from skilled members of AD board'
'Good luck to everyone'

Not quite your typical English. When do you get back from Thailand? :)

Rogue it could be due to your Engrish?

'experiences from skilled members of AD board'
'Good luck to everyone'

Not quite your typical English. When do you get back from Thailand? :)

..sry..didnt notice the mistake..will be back in December 5th..after 7 months :))

Yeah, because of your English. Im not a native English speaker myself so I might have it wrong :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum

Registrant:
Miroslav Lauko

David?

By the way, your ireland address on the registry doesn't exist... Well at least google maps can't make any sense of it. Which would suck if you had a DRS / Subpoena sent there....

So, just to clarify, you're living in Ireland, but you're originally from Slovakia according to your website http://relaxon.tv/gallery/ireland/

This is the country where I have been living for the last..nearly five years..and prolly stay couple of years more

http://relaxon.tv/gallery/slovakia-homeland/

Slovakia…as I have mentioned..my born place..

That should clear up why your English is coming across as not being spot on, not being a native English/Irish speaker, welcome to the forum :)

Registrant:
Miroslav Lauko

David?

By the way, your ireland address on the registry doesn't exist... Well at least google maps can't make any sense of it. Which would suck if you had a DRS / Subpoena sent there....

....Ashton..of course it does exist...but I dont know is it so important for u?..should I send u my CV also?...btw..I have been using the name for a long time...not because I want anonimity...I just like it ..cant even remeber how I came to the name..but I like it and use it everywhere..and will be using it...dont care if somebody like it or not..

So, just to clarify, you're living in Ireland, but you're originally from Slovakia according to your website http://relaxon.tv/gallery/ireland/

http://relaxon.tv/gallery/slovakia-homeland/

That should clear up why your English is coming across as not being spot on, not being a native English/Irish speaker, welcome to the forum :)

..heh guys..prolly u r from FBI...yes I was born in Slovakia..but live in Ireland now...so hello from Ireland...hope we are sorted now...thanks for the invitation :)

Haha :) an interesting introduction.

So, your real name is Miroslav Lauko, you were born in Slovakia but moved to Ireland, your now on holiday in Thailand until december 5th (a 7 month holiday!)

However, you prefer to be called David, to make it easier on us simple people.

Hello :)

Haha :) an interesting introduction.

So, your real name is Miroslav Lauko, you were born in Slovakia but moved to Ireland, your now on holiday in Thailand until december 5th (a 7 month h.oliday!)

However, you prefer to be called David, to make it easier on us simple people.

Hello :)

...spot on....sorted...david or dave :) ...oh..ive found out how i came to this name...that should be my first name when i was born...hah...thats why i chose it...and to be honest..like it much more than miroslav...but its not important anyway...ok..take care guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts