Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi from Oldham, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, only just joined on the recommendation from a blog I read a lot.

I'm just dipping my toes into domains. I have a few that I think are quite good, but as for worth or what to do with them, that's a mystery to me.

I've been a freelance web developer for a while now so don't really know why it's taken me so long to get into domains and that type of thing.

Have a couple of domains in the appraisal section but obviously not grabbing anyones attention yet :-D

welcome to the forum gazraa..

Oldham.. only a couple of miles from me... do support the latics?

Hello everybody (said in the Dr Nick style from the simpsons)

Stevie - I'm not really a big football fan plus I'm not originally from Oldham so if I had to pick a team it would be Brighton & Hove Albion........ now you can see why I'm not into football :)

Hi Gazraa,

Welcome to the forum. Only a few miles free me too (I'm in Mossley).

David

Greetings from sunny Saddleworth - Oldham, Mossley, Saddleworth - we've got a proper little commune building here :D

Welcome

TNF

Greetings from Warrington - Welcome to this community - as long as you don't live in Weston-Super-Mare have the name Mark you will be most welcome here. By the way an internal Joke, but I have to say the forum is a lot quieter since the weekend !:)

I am actually a Garry :)

Sounds like we do have a bit of a local community here, could be an excuse for a beer at some point :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom