Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Admin from Canada says Hi

@Helmuts @MapleDots Oops, my bad! I didn't catch this key rule: New users will have no signature rights for the first 2 weeks and after 25 posts.

Not sure if the platform always sticks to its own rules, tho :D But I will make it to do so ;)

@MapleDots, hey, would you mind checking your account? You should have the signature option now.

Personal-Details-Acorn-Domains.png

Last edited:
I've been looking around Acorn for a spell and I have to say it is probably one of the better domaining forums. Seems it's quite stable with a good user base and great content.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to see another ccTLD forum doing well.

I don't know how I overlooked this site for so long, I was more focused on the Australian site (DNTrade) but it seems to be dying as far as activity goes.

Heck who knows.... maybe someone will buy it and breathe new life into it ;)

I've been looking around Acorn for a spell and I have to say it is probably one of the better domaining forums. Seems it's quite stable with a good user base and great content.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to see another ccTLD forum doing well.

I don't know how I overlooked this site for so long, I was more focused on the Australian site (DNTrade) but it seems to be dying as far as activity goes.

Heck who knows.... maybe someone will buy it and breathe new life into it ;)

Thank you :) Yes, Acorn Domains is almost a sacred place :) We all love it :)

Your forum is awesome as well!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom