Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hola Amigos!

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello!
I was sure I was a member years ago, but I couldn't remember my log in details so back again.
Thinking about selling a few of my premium domains, as the wife and I moved out to Spain last year to set up a new business :cool:
If you are interested in some quality names, and a couple of fully functioning businesses that I'll also be listing, say hello, or keep an eye on my name for future listings >>>
Buenos Dias ;)

The Wife thought you were moving to Spain for sun, sea, and sangria. Then she found out you were domaining again...

8942122-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Hola, Amiga!

@markjames Hola! Tengo muchas ganas de ver su cartera mi amigo.
Hi Ben,
I'm going to set up a DAN portfolio like you have done. Does it cost anything? Is it easy to set up? Have you sorted out how to lease domains, as that could be a good option for potential buyers...Is it done inhouse at DAN? Muchas Gracias! :p

Totally free mate. They take a percentage of your sales as commission. Can’t remember how much. Think it’s 9% (exc. VAT). All handled in house. Easy as pie to lease and they’ve added some really nice options now, can lease to buy over 5 years etc. you can earn interest etc. etc.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom