Two months ago (4th June) I sold a group of domains to a user of this forum. He has a fair number of posts under his name and I've also seen him on another forum. I would presume he is trustworthy. After chasing him for payment he replied on the 19th June saying that "I've had a problem yes and its taken me out of the office and away from work... " and "Are we still ok to proceed? I just need to sort something out and i can sort this out for you" I agreed, but that was the last thing I have heard from him and he hasn't even logged onto the forum since. I have PM'd him several times and emailed him via his web site. Obviously the domains remain in my hands, they haven't been transferred in anyway. I've told him he has until the end of the month (ie today) to get in touch and pay or I will sell them elsewhere (he was the top bidder and there were others who wanted the names). I would imagine something fairly serious has happened to the buyer, which is why I have been this patient, but I think two months is long enough to wait. Would anyone disagree and think I should wait longer?