Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How many of us are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how many of us there are in the .uk reseller market? By that I mean people who catch for a living and/ or own large portfolios of good domains or even small portfolios of high value names.

I'd peg the numbers a bit higher than that, there are a lot of "players" (from the portfolio size/quality perspective) who do not participate in forums.

Probably closer to 250 all in, and 50+ on Acorn. It's still a small world though!

I had estimated about 200 myself. One sees the same names coming up in whois searches so often.

Judging by the number of tags which aren't registered to domain registrars, the number could be quite a bit higher, then again there are many owned by large companies not really in the domain business but which own enough domains to warrant their own tag.

I suspect most of those who are not acorn members still have a look round the forum now and then anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom