Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I am on the Radio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
23m7tjd.jpg

Thanks for letter us know. Will be listening.

- Rob

hi matt, yeah will do pal I want that name if you thou once I can get into profit this year

quick lets all get a free plug :D
what better way to visit garstang than in a motorhome from "MotorhomesForHire.co.uk" LOL

I'll be listening, grea to hear your getting local coverage, an inspiration to us all!

Have you got you analytics setup to see if there's any surge??

I've listening live, the DJ is a bit of a numpty so far, fingers crossed he's better for your plug!

iv been listening for the last 30 mins...my ears are starting to drip blood its that painful!!

:lol: @ Wayne

Listening now, he's terrible the bloke reading, if I was DB I would walk in shout out garstang.com a couple of times and walk out :)

Wtf did he just say, "I think my guests arrived as I see a little man at my door haha". I bet he's has several men at his door before, and for all the wrong reasons, men in white coats and others with weapons lol

And what bloody tune is that, 1970's northern hip hop? lol

Last edited:
haha, little man, anyone know DB, is he little? This man is terrible, who would be a regular listener??

heard some plugs there for other acorn domainer sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom