Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I have some one and two word generic .co.uks to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Portfolio of premium one and two word generic .co.uks

Is there a known buyer out there? I have an 8000 strong portolio (1000 v good, 4000 good, 2000 ok, 1000 not worth the domain fee. They dont have a lot of traffic ( i have sold the ones I had that did)..

Is there anyone out there who is really good at developing traffic, theres a lot to work on!

Best domains might be girlfriend.co.uk, invaluable.co.uk, december.co.uk, cheat.co.uk,iou.co.uk, say.co.uk,nympho.co.uk, pokerface.co.uk

Worst domains... 13ppppppppppppp.co.uk,all-i-wanted-was-a-decent-domain.co.uk

Last edited:
namedrive

I was recommended by this board to go to namedrive....very easy to set up....they will optimise...i hope!

lee

cheat.co.uk

ps i did bid on your domain cheat.co.uk but decided it was too expensive

Lee

Thanks for the "namedrive" hint. We'll put some on there and see what happens. We have the majority of our domains with streamic, and that has been the best so far for most of them out of all the usual suspects. Some quite specific ones we have linked directly with commission junction (http://www.cj.com) and made up a little webpage and found that revenues have been massively increased (by as much as 500%), but there are not many suitable for that.

question peter

Hi peter

the website that increased the traffic significantly was it content rich? can you tell me the site so i can get an idea of what you mean?

Lee

no content pathetic. i'm embarrased to admit... onthebeach.co.uk. very very simple! income for first two weeks of june £100 alone. i have to find others from our portfolio to do similar with.

Thanks for the welcome

I just stumbled acroos you guys when I decided to check out a domain, that I have no further use for, rather than just letting it go. I was surprised when a free 'Swift' valuation said that TAXITRUX.co.uk could be worth $4300-$6000.

I doubt it very much but saw this site thought that you guys would be worth chatting to.

I also have macrofile.com and .co.uk. Swift said the .com is worth $25-38K. Although I could be tempted, I do not intend to sell these. I'm selling websites from them (dabbling) and I am just now beginning to host.

I am now medically retired for one year. A chronic problem suddenly got worse and stopped my Taxitrux venture in it's tracks. prior to retiring I ran a driving school and did the web thing as a hobby...Now I'm kinda tethered to the PC.

Sorry if I rambled a bit! Any views on the above would be appreciated.

Tony

Thanks for the welcome

I just stumbled acroos you guys when I decided to check out a domain, that I have no further use for, rather than just letting it go. I was surprised when a free 'Swift' valuation said that TAXITRUX.co.uk could be worth $4300-$6000.

I doubt it very much but saw this site thought that you guys would be worth chatting to.

I also have macrofile.com and .co.uk. Swift said the .com is worth $25-38K. Although I could be tempted, I do not intend to sell these. I'm selling websites from them (dabbling) and I am just now beginning to host.

I am now medically retired for one year. A chronic problem suddenly got worse and stopped my Taxitrux venture in it's tracks. prior to retiring I ran a driving school and did the web thing as a hobby...Now I'm kinda tethered to the PC.

Sorry if I rambled a bit! Any views on the above would be appreciated.

Tony

Thanks for that Tony - we now all know not to use a 'Swift' evaluation. :p

I would go back to them offer them both domains at half the price they said they are worth (so they can make some profit)and take the money! If they stick by their evaluation then they'll buy them.

I very much doubt (in fact i'm sure)you will not achieve those values. Obviously you had an idea for TAXITRUX.co.uk but because the site has no relevant content or traffic the value can only be based on the name itself so I would say very little as its not obvious what it 'sells'.

macrofile.com - personally i cant see a market for this either so like I said take swift up on the offer and take any money you can get.
:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom