Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Igal Lichman, Software and Domain Pioneer Passes Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you think. Spend all the effort building something up, then you go early. The next generation reaps the rewards.

Sad to hear, I had bought from him in the past. Thoughts with his family

Makes you think. Spend all the effort building something up, then you go early. The next generation reaps the rewards.

Ditto. Do you know how old he was Garth ? I thought he was around 60 years old. Nice guy to deal with such a shame :(

Ditto. Do you know how old he was Garth ? I thought he was around 60 years old. Nice guy to deal with such a shame :(

No. I'm guessing 60'sh too. That Cancer has a lot to answer for. No escaping, even endless wealth, it can get you.

No. I'm guessing 60'sh too. That Cancer has a lot to answer for. No escaping, even endless wealth, it can get you.

Agreed mate - lost my father to cancer at 56 years old and my mother also had it at 63 years old but luckily beat it.

No amount of wealth can make up for health.

Agreed mate - lost my father to cancer at 56 years old and my mother also had it at 63 years old but luckily beat it.

Sorry to hear that. Good news that Mum pulled through.

My condolences to family and friends of Igal.

I din't know this guy but it does seem sad to achieve all he did and then die, hopefully his family will greatly benefit from all he did.

R.I.P

Igal was a great guy to deal with i did lots of business with him it was a shock to see this news yesterday he was a pro great guy and will be missed.

His 6 kids will follow on his success

Brokered a couple of .co.uk sales for him a few years ago - A really nice guy.

R.I.P

Always thought the 'Mrs Jello' name was a bit bloody weird! :)

Didn't know who was behind it. Hope his family have good memories and reap the rewards of his legacy.

another good guy lost to cancer, and still no cure in sight...my thoughts are with friends and family

Regards

Mark

Fantastic to live a life doing what you like doing, be a very high achiever, and then leave it to your loving family.

Apparently the mrs jell was from the initials of his wife and children.

Last edited:
Bought a few and dealt with Igal on a few occassions - seemed a great guy so will be sorely missed.

A very good guy to know and deal with.

Sending condolences to his family and wishing them a long life.

Sad - a name that would be on the daily chat on most boards in years gone buy. Thanks for that explanation of the origin of the name - always wondered about that my self

Sad to hear, seen that name pop up many times over my time domaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom