Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Did you miss me? Rob and Sean did ;)

I've been in hospital for an operation. All went well, until 3 days later when they rushed me back in as it hadn't gone to plan.

And no, it wasn't a sex change :D

Am out now, but still not in a major capacity to work. Two big ops and I'm as weak as a 3 day old tea bag. Planning on getting back into work this week, so long as I can concentrate long enough!

What did I miss?

Khal, is your signature a todo list?

UK Web Design & Development
Airport Car Parking | Business Help & Advice | Critical Illness Insurance | Smoothie Recipes | Baby Name Books

I have highlighted my tally of stuff done recently by you... is it a smoothie by an airport while on the phone to alan sugar tomorrow?

You can be a complete arse....

Nah, that would be me driving him to a chippy and taunting him by not letting him having any. Thats what his missus has been doing :)

A little 'laissez faire' with compassion 'peut etre'?

He had the compassion last week, too much of a good thing and all that ;) Besides he knows I love him !

He had the compassion last week, too much of a good thing and all that ;) Besides he knows I love him !

Indeed! Don't worry about it Dale - I'm quite happy to have a few jokes at my expense. That's how I am :D

I am on the smoothie recipes as well, as at the moment I'm on a liquid diet! So am living on yoghurts, soups, mashed potato etc. Not very palatable, but having a decent cook for a wife has helped :D

I was only trying to get a rise (and possibly a new comedy picture) out of Rob :D Ayway, all in jest and best wishes for a speedy recovery to you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts