Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

IronScience.com - Leading UK Sports Supplement Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the UK's leading sports supplement websites.

The business name is www.IronScience.com - if you are in the UK and
Purchase supplements you will of no doubt come across the site. With the site you get 3 domains in total.

www.IronScience.com
www.IronScience.co.uk
www.IronScienceSupplements.com

- All 3 of these are top-level domains worth substantial amounts on their own.

The site has a great unique design as well as a good customer database of just under 14,000 - most being UK based with over 18,000 orders that have been processed.

The site has been very profitable in the past but admittedly in recent months it has slipped due to the fact it has not been looked after as well as it could have been.

The site has a lot of bespoke programming including multi-buy discounts, discount off RRP pricing, a Search Engine Optimization URL module, discount code features, reports and many many more features.

The website is set up on MSN Adcenter, Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing & Facebook - Adwords has over 300 adgroups and all the other programs have BIG campaigns set up for the majority of the products listed on the website.

The websites turnover has varied and at one point with ebay, website and telephone sales was up to £25,000 per month ($50,000) - as I am sure you can imagine with the volume of sales processed from the site etc - at present the site has seen better days in terms of sales as we are now only receiving sales from repeat custom with no advertising in any form - this is still bringing in a number of sales each week and averaging 1-2k turnover with no outgoings... In many ways it has been a shame we stopped holding stock of products - on the other hand our lives have been so much easier not having to worry about logistics

You have two options... This site was first being operated from a warehouse holding stock, shipping out products directly to the customers - margins were great but due to various factors this was then stopped and we went down the drop shipping route as this allowed us to clear stock and not have to bother with the logistics - having the products shipped to the customer for us... From these on most products profit of 15% on the total sale value was made - although on two BIG brands in particular the profit margin was/is 25% of final sale value.

If you can afford to purchase stock, i can put you in contact with a main distributer who will give you a trade account and advise you what main products you should initially stock... If you wish to dropship i can also set you up with this.

The website is purchased as seen - we will be happy to help in any way we can and will give you full control of all Pay Per Click accounts as well as THE WEBSITE, 3 Quality Domains, and ProTx Account.

The telephone sales have now stopped and we are looking for a buyer to take the site off our hands, I will be happy to let the auction go on here but I am also happy to stop the auction of reasonable offers assuming they are serious... 50% - then I would transfer the domains to into your names - then the final 50% and I hand you over full control - will also put the site on your server if you wish - if not it can happily sit my server for free for at least 6 months.

- I will be happy to sign any contracts anyone may have in regards to the sale of the website etc. This site has a HUGE earning potential, simply needs someone to buy it that can provide the time and attention it deserves.

*** FEEL FREE TO GO THROUGH ESCROW IF YOU WISH ***

*** CHEQUE OR BANKERS DRAFT IS PREFERRED - IF YOU PAY BY PAYPAL - YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO COVER THE FEE'S ***

Happy bidding.

Also, please email [email protected] with serious offers.

*** PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS FOR SALE ON OTHER SITES SO IT CAN BE CANCELED AT ANY TIME - PLEASE EMAIL YOUR BIDS - I WILL CLOSE AUCTION FOR REASONABLE PRICE ***

- Please see following link for screenshots of customer database, admin panel, statistics etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320217361094

Thanks

The site was down for a few hours as i was making some changes to the server, please check now

site is producing a 500 internal server error again.

It would be sensible to have the site live and working if you are trying to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom