Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Is Caught.co.uk up and running again?

Reaction score
Is Caught.co.uk up and running again?

Got an email from them this morning and the site seems to be updated.

I know it picked up one or two domains recently, but not sure if they ever found home with the customers that booked them.

This was the email I got this morning:

Caught.co.uk Domain Backorder Sale

End of January sale on domain credit backorders with the launch of our new updated catching script, Which recently caught 3L and other desirable domains.

Savings of up to 50% on normal pricing, please see website for details. Huge savings on multiple purchases or trial at half price reduction.

There is a limit to how many I can offer at this price. So will be on a first come first served basis.

For details please see the website

http://www.caught.co.uk

This was the email I got this morning:

Caught.co.uk Domain Backorder Sale

End of January sale on domain credit backorders with the launch of our new updated catching script, Which recently caught 3L and other desirable domains.

Savings of up to 50% on normal pricing, please see website for details. Huge savings on multiple purchases or trial at half price reduction.

There is a limit to how many I can offer at this price. So will be on a first come first served basis.

For details please see the website

http://www.caught.co.uk

Why not phone the number on the homepage and ask?

Kaspersky (which rarely gives false positives)...

Nod32 doesnt pick up anything and id trust nod32 over every other AV out there, Sucuri site scanner and Google blacklistings also clear.

Got the same email this morning and Google sent it straight to the Spam folder.

I just bulk bought some credits so i hope some of the previous issues reported on here a while back where smoothed out or at least a one off...

I did buy a number of domains from Chris ages ago and all was good then.

I been backordering on there for a year or two with no problems. Caught vml. co.uk for me not so long ago. Only problem with it was there wasn't the ability to backorder .uk if the rights were still with .co.uk. Don't know whether that's been updated also but can't check myself at moment as I'm not on my pc and don't know login details until I get home.

Nod32 doesnt pick up anything and id trust nod32 over every other AV out there, Sucuri site scanner and Google blacklistings also clear.

Fair enough, but it would be irresponsible of me to see the warning and not say anything. :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom