Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Is NameDrive any GOOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I've looked at Name Drive and the templates look great but do they drive revenue?

I've been trying with Sedo but despite having hundreds of names with them its hardly making anything??

Hi Jim,

What you earn depends on a number of different factors. I think you'll find plenty of happy ND customers here and plenty of happy Sedo customers here. In essence, neither of us will be the perfect match for your domains, so it is worth testing them around and seeing which suits your domains better. Having hundreds of domains is not a condition for getting lots of earnings if the traffic is not there on them. We would be very happy for you to run a test with us and see how the results turn out for your domains. Just send us a mail to parking @ namedrive. co . uk if you'd like any help setting up a test.

Ed

Namedrive is definately worth a try and you will get great support from Ed here....highly recommended

Hi Jim,

What you earn depends on a number of different factors. I think you'll find plenty of happy ND customers here and plenty of happy Sedo customers here. In essence, neither of us will be the perfect match for your domains, so it is worth testing them around and seeing which suits your domains better. Having hundreds of domains is not a condition for getting lots of earnings if the traffic is not there on them. We would be very happy for you to run a test with us and see how the results turn out for your domains. Just send us a mail to parking @ namedrive. co . uk if you'd like any help setting up a test.

Ed

Hi Ed, thanks for this.

Yeah I know that having hundreds of names is not a condition for earning but I've worked hard on the keywords and in reality out of 800+ theres only about 50 getting any hits and the clickthroughs are dreadful.

I think its down to two factors, the feeds in relation to any specific name arent very good, and the templates - I'm surprised because its a big company like Sedo - but I have to say that in the main theyre appalling!!

I'd like ALL THE HELP I CAN GET lol - what do I do??

I found ND fairly good for technology related domains.
Adult were rubbish and finance domains were pretty equal between ND and Sedo.

all in my experiance of course (and thats only a portfolio of 20 -25 parked domais)

Thanks Jim whether 25 or 250 any feedback appreciated...

Hi,

Getting a bit confused as to whether jimm and jimmc are two people or just one having an internal conversation ;)
Jimmc, if you contact us at the mail address above then we'd be happy to give you any help we can on getting your account set up right.

Ed

LOL no this is just a coincidence I dont know who jimm is!!

I've sent you an email Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom