Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

It's been a while

Reaction score
I've not posted in years so thought it was about time I (re)introduced myself!

Any familiar faces still here? Anyone remember me?

PS Don't let me buy any more domains, I'm saving up for a (much needed) holiday ;)

@Blossom ... don't be a stranger, could do with a bit ( or a lot ) of gender balance!

Welcome back, back for any specific reason or just missing us?
What you been up to?

Welcome back. What have you been up to?

Good question, I can't remember when I was last active here but...

I left the hosting industry because I was headhunted to market a startup (https://techcrunch.com/2016/01/29/cronofy/), aaand then I got headhunted again back into the hosting industry and now I'm marketing a brand new startup with some old faces. Nothing much seems to have changed, so it's time to shake it up a bit ;)

@Blossom ... don't be a stranger, could do with a bit ( or a lot ) of gender balance!

If you only want me here because I don't have a penis, I'm leaving again! ;)

I wonder why more women aren't interested in domaining, on its own I would have thought it would be fairly gender neutral, maybe a topic for another thread.

I wonder why more women aren't interested in domaining, on its own I would have thought it would be fairly gender neutral, maybe a topic for another thread.

That's a good point actually, most of the people I know are tech people but even the women among them aren't really into domains. I think I met one other woman from Acorn Domains at an event a few years ago, and I remember one or two big female affiliates but that's it.

Oh, I should also add I've done a bit of travelling, including going to Chernobyl, which was really interesting: https://www.flickr.com/photos/blossomnu/albums

It's always good when the hotel you stay at isn't listed on TripAdvisor and requires two lots of government access and a signed waiver to even enter the area XD

20i (.com)

Interesting. Perhaps you could try viral marketing it against the #dragonsden hashtag next series when the programmes are broadcast and the associated websites invariably go down.

In fact, you could even put out a challenge during the first couple of broadcasts by offering to host upcoming DD-featured sites free or at a discount during the critical period, with your aim being to be able to demonstrate your scalability in a very public manner.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom