Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Jonas Brothers Fan site $50+ rev month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am selling this Jonas Brothers Website/Fansite

The Jonas Brothers|UK Fansite

Best Offers £x.xxx

I built this site approx 3 months ago as a project for my teenage Daugter to introduce her to the wonderful world of Domain Names and Websites and as an interest over the summer holidays,needless to say her interest was short lived plus "A" levels are a priority right now so I figure I would pass it on to someone with an interest as I dont really want to run this site, saying that ! its been no work involved its just been left to its own devices, I have been pleasantly surprized how well this Mini Website has been doing considering its had zero input or zero advertising its been zero maintenance for me and my Daughter, just aswell I suppose.

OK, Heres the stats I just pulled from Google,

Approx visits Day = 150-200 peaked at 400
Pagerank 2

Revenue: Adsense only

July 08 $29.32
Aug 08 $76.23
Sept 08 $42.13
Oct 08 - not complete as yet but $10+ to date

Other:
There are other revenue streams on the Website but I have not bothered to track those so assume $0 for affiliate etc but I am sure theres been some revenue.

Not Bad for a simple Fansite

The Website is very simple in design and totally Custom made by myself with my DaughterS help / ha/ha, very easy to maintain and update as its simple html pages, each with unique Meta tags for Good SEO so its like 7 mini Websites making it very search engine friendly.

Whats included:

Domain Name: jonas-brothers.co.uk
All Website Pages/Files as you see them.

This site could be moved to a new server in 5 minute so long as you got the domain resolving to your desired hosting provider.

Any questions just ask away.

Any interest out there?

Speak to me people, Need more info?

Submit an offer, this site will earn from day 1

Any Takers?

First £1k takes the Website, thats a little over 1 years curent rev

adsense revs/stats are avilable to interested buyers.

With a little work you should easily recoupe your investment in no time,

Last Call before I move this Website to Sitepoint!

BIN £600

Pagerank 2
Average $50 month for last 3 months
150-200 uniques a day
Alexa 3,571,509
100+ backlinks
Keyword Name " Jonas-Brothers"

Buyer to pay Nominet fees for UK transfer.

Last edited:
I just checked the stats and I could not believe what I was seeing, the site has over 500,000 + Backlinks WOW!!!

Still for sale if anyone has even the slightest interest,

Thank you stender,

Thats a sporting offer!

BIN set £500

Still Available!!!

I will Reduce the BIN £400 for a quick clean transaction.

Go check the stats, loads of Backlinks

Still earning regular revenue, I run some stats on the site recently and its averaging $0.83 day not including any affiliate earnings which I dont even bother to check.

Four Revenue streams:

PPC , Search , Affilates, Ebay.

I just included a new widget to the site " Friend Connect " to make it a bit more sticky.

As I have already said, I dont touch this site, it runs itself. I am sure with a bit of updating it could do even better.

Post SOLD to get it now!

Update on Revenue

July to December $178.00, not including any affiliate earnings that I still have not checked, i.e Ebay Affiliates,Comission Junction, Amazon.
Website launched mid July.

Average $1 plus+ a day to date.

Any TAKERS? before I shut down for this year.
BIN £400

PM me or Post SOLD

Hi James,

I used a service called dnfame, just stumbled on it a few weeks ago and run the Website through its SEO checker, however I have re-checked with some other services and it appears that the backlinks do vary quite a lot.

I am not selling the Website on the strength of backlinks but based on its current Revenue which is $1.00+ a day, interested buyers should conduct there own SEO stats as I would expect anyway.

Please PM me if interested as I will be closing down Wednesday for well deserved break.

Have a great Christmas all.
See you in 09.

Still Available!
Any Interest out there, Webite is more than paying its way, I just need to slim down my Portfolio and focus on new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom