Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Justhost.com for Wordpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm the verge of falling out with yet another hosting "company" and would appreciate any comments on RELIABLE, SECURE & REASONABLY PRICED UK hosting for about 10 Wordpress sites.

I've found a site Web Hosting : Professional Website Hosting from Just Host - who look ok, very cheap - but having been stiffed many times in the past I'm reluctant to signup without any propper recommendations.

Does anyone use these guys? or recommend alternatives?

Last edited:
Have not used them. However, if you do go ahead and use them may I recommend you sign up through a cashback site.

Quidco are offering upto £60 cash back: Quidco - Just Host

Best thing I ever did was getting a dedicated server, around £100 a month but well worth it, however don't know if your sites would brining in enough to justify it, but if they do then I'd opt for that if I was you.

You are right though, I wouldn't just go for a hosting company now out of the blue, too many cowboys and amateurs out there at minute.

I've been using Wesh.co.uk for a while, very happy with the reliability and the service (a real person on the end of the phone). The basic account gives you up to 10 domains (and MySQL databases). I think it's 4 quid a month, or 8, but well worth it either way

Cheers, Jon

For anyone that's interested....

I didn't have a good feeling about Justhost - £30 a year for unlimited domains, bandwith, databases seems ridiculously cheap so did a bit more digging.

There are some aweful reviews floating around

Many here

JustHost Review - JustHost Customer Reviews

My search goes on

Best thing I ever did was getting a dedicated server, around £100 a month but well worth it, however don't know if your sites would brining in enough to justify it, but if they do then I'd opt for that if I was you.

You are right though, I wouldn't just go for a hosting company now out of the blue, too many cowboys and amateurs out there at minute.
Alternatively if you can't afford/justify £100 a month then you can pick up a reseller account from a UK host for £25-£35 a month. If your sites/network grows then you can always upgrade to a dedicated server.

Im also looking for a good hosting package to host 3 mini sites on.

Our company are currently using 1&1 business, but require additional hosting for a few new projects.

I am going to be using wordpress for one of the sites so will require at least 1 mysql database slot.

any recommendations? I am leaning towards krystal/co/uk at present.

Topaz (£50 per year) seems to be good? are anyone these? are they reliable?

no after anything fancy, just some basic alternative hosting as I don't want to network/cross link all of our sites on one hosting.

Krystal.............. Few others on here use them. so Yeah I use them too and you can upgrade as your sites and site numbers grow.
Servers nice and fast, great support and with real people! :D

But if you arn't bothered on speed and purely for mini mini sites that arn't that important then BLUEHOST is the next in line for cheapness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom