Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Keep short, and domains that make sense, no matter the cost

Reaction score
HI All,

I have been domaining, in one way or another from around 1999.
My older domains have all but dropped, years ago, and due to financially crunching times I have let many domains slip away, some have been hedged by other domainers, however, some have actually been developed (again, I was only sitting on them)..... which is a much better use of them than my curious squirrelling action.
The more I write about this inaction, the more I see my inaction hasn't benefitted anyone except the various g/ccRegistries. I have only ever sold one domain (to a family member).

Keep your sensible word domains, or develop them into something that Benefits anyone reading them. I think domaincrew might do something like that, but even then, that is thin benefits.... lending your domains to a charity for example, could be nice. I'm probably wrong.

Best of fortune to you all,
Emgee

HI All,

I have been domaining, in one way or another from around 1999.
My older domains have all but dropped, years ago, and due to financially crunching times I have let many domains slip away, some have been hedged by other domainers, however, some have actually been developed (again, I was only sitting on them)..... which is a much better use of them than my curious squirrelling action.
The more I write about this inaction, the more I see my inaction hasn't benefitted anyone except the various g/ccRegistries. I have only ever sold one domain (to a family member).

Keep your sensible word domains, or develop them into something that Benefits anyone reading them. I think domaincrew might do something like that, but even then, that is thin benefits.... lending your domains to a charity for example, could be nice. I'm probably wrong.

Best of fortune to you all,
Emgee

So your 34 now and you have been domaining since you have been 12 ?o_O

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom