Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Landrush phase for .uk short domains now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Landrush Auction

Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that the auction will re-start at 10am (UK) time tomorrow, Friday 23rd September.

The auction will be running from our alternative internet line which you can access from 5pm today at http://www.nfpas.com/auctions/nominet/inetlog3.cfm

Your username and password will remain unchanged.

The last bid received before the line when down at 3am on 21st September was at 17:03pm on Tuesday 20th September; therefore the auction will re-start from that point.

The expiry date of all ongoing auctions has been updated to Friday 23rd September. The expiry time remains unchanged; however we will be allowing bids to made on these lots/domains from 5pm (UK time) this afternoon.

For example;
If the auction for nfpa.co.uk was due to expire at 10:15am on Wednesday 21st September, this will now show; nfpa.co.uk expiring at 10:15am on Friday 23rd September

Highest bids made between 5pm today and 10am on Friday will be recorded and the expiry time will then show 11am on Friday 23rd September.

Again we would like to apologise to Nominet and the auction participants for this inconvenience suffered.

Regards,

NFPAS

I wonder why NFPA have been sending these E-mails from a gmail address ;)

The letters in my username finished today at £6,600 (not to me).

are all the nom auctions finished now then/
i know last few were held up and rerun etc

are all the nom auctions finished now then/
i know last few were held up and rerun etc

Yes, subject to non-payers. I haven't run the list, to see what isn't registered.

Anyone know if there are any names still not showing up in the whois and if so how many there are? Presumably by now people have had ample time to pay up. Anything likely to get reauctioned?

Anyone know if there are any names still not showing up in the whois and if so how many there are? Presumably by now people have had ample time to pay up. Anything likely to get reauctioned?
I see bb.co.uk still hasn't been registered - haven't had any emails about the auction being re-run yet though.

At time of posting, none of the below have been registered yet (don't think any have been missed):

bb.co.uk
se.co.uk
sh.co.uk
tb.co.uk
tj.co.uk
tz.co.uk
xl.co.uk
zu.co.uk

ZU, TZ, SE & TJ are heading back to auction on the 5th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom