Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Lyrics.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LYRICS.CO.UK

The time has come. Someone has made me a fairly good offer for this domain so I'm going to sell. Just thought i'd offer it to you guys (my friends) see if anyone can top it and keep it in the family.

Stats from Sedo (October only): 5,349
CTR: 18.17% = 967 clicks in October

Please email me: [email protected] with your best price, and I have been offered over £6,000 already.

Look forward to hearing back from anyone.

Regards
Johnny

Sold

Went to a nice new owner today. Thanks. :smile:

well done ratboy - does that make you a ratMAN now?

good sale - i would have taken the £6k did you manage to get more?

jealous! :D

Yeah we were all down the local after we hurd the news
lol

Last edited:
Check out DNJournal next week. Ratboy, I would invest in a bottle of whisky beforehand.

Reactions: rob
and a chair to sit down on.

Let's have a sweep ... my guess is that it was sold on for £11,500

Next guess ... ?

only number i will mention is **admin edit, Samaritans telephone number removed ** ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't anyone else ring this number unless you want to waste some good people's time!!! It's the Samaritans...

Rob ... why don't you just pm ratboy that phone number?

ratboy ... you did well getting £6k ... what someone else got for it is down to them knowing a particular potential buyer ...

trendmedia said:
Johnny

Nice doing business with you

Kind Regards

Andrew

I bet it is !!! As someone has already said I would have been perfectly happy with the 6K.

Last edited:
apd said:
I bet it is !!!

nobody forced johnny to sell up - business is business - well done to the investor is all i can say.

go on spill the beans... how much...

Lucky Luke said:
Don't anyone else ring this number unless you want to waste some good people's time!!! It's the Samaritans...

Just to clarify the above was a JOKE and neither myself nor Acorn run a telephone line dedicated to domain sales prices. Yet.

As it is after midnight I do offer premium rate text services... so please sms "HOT ROB" to 84008 ;)

I would prefer if the sale price came from official sources or Andy himself. Trendmedia paid a decent price for it (more than I expected or would have paid myself) and well done to him, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. At the end of the day it's business.

Posted by Rob
Just to clarify the above was a JOKE and neither myself nor Acorn run a telephone line dedicated to domain sales prices.
I was just curious to see whose number it was... it may have been a clue to the identity of the end buyer. As it turned out, it was the Samaritans.

The very kind lady Samaritan at the other end sounded quite concerned when I had to say, 'sorry, just a wrong number...no, really, I'm fine .. it's just a wrong number, honest ... no, sure, I'm okay, I promise ... I'm so sorry to have troubled you'.

I wonder how often she hears that late on a Saturday night?

I wasn't happy. Think twice, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom