Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this well over a year ago, and now I'm rolling in it! It's amazing! Give it ago you won't be disappointed!

Best advice I've seen all year, cheers BG

(Does it count +1 if you've never actually trodden that path and registered with the work-of-the-devil book .. or does that just make me a recluse ? ;-)

BG giving out money making tips - whatever next?

The only foolproof way to make money these days is FB, are the domaining golden years behind us?

BG giving out money making tips - whatever next?

The only foolproof way to make money these days is FB, are the domaining golden years behind us?

Not at all, as facebook and twitter grow and die, domain names will remain the only truly long term guaranteed brandable way of accessing the internet.

Not at all, as facebook and twitter grow and die, domain names will remain the only truly long term guaranteed brandable way of accessing the internet.

I like the positivism. I remember the AOL days i.e. search keywords on AOL, same now with FB. But FB is a force to be reckoned with. I'm not big into social media....

I'm with Boxerdog on this one I closed my account over 1 year ago, Facebook is a joke !

I like the positivism. I remember the AOL days i.e. search keywords on AOL, same now with FB. But FB is a force to be reckoned with. I'm not big into social media....

Look at a domain as just a number, and of course the letters are arranged for easy recall. Look then at the web being worldwide, not what it has been turned into, local and force directed.
Then think about how most things are fads that come and go and you have to start over again.

Now how valuable is it to have something that in the long term is an instant conduit to yourself from anywhere in the world and has simple recall benefits.

You couldn't invent it.

Look at a domain as just a number, and of course the letters are arranged for easy recall. Look then at the web being worldwide, not what it has been turned into, local and force directed.
Then think about how most things are fads that come and go and you have to start over again.

Now how valuable is it to have something that in the long term is an instant conduit to yourself from anywhere in the world and has simple recall benefits.

You couldn't invent it.

I love the way people use facebook, google and so on to navigate the Internet instead of bookmarks and typing in the domain name. I still recall a friend telling me of the horror of seeing her son with a page full of semi naked men while he was trying to read his email by typing "hot male" into google :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom